Cockroach DIY Pest Control Tips
• Completely clear all floor areas of any unnecessary items including toys, cables, books etc.
• Carefully vacuum the entire property covering all floor surfaces.
• Put away all toothbrushes and personal care items.
• Empty all contents of kitchen cupboards, pantry and drawers. (Recommend) Obtain temporary storage boxes to hold items until application is complete and dry. Place as many foodstuffs into refrigerator as possible. It is also ok for utensils; cutlery, pots & pans etc. to be placed on a table and covered completely with a drop cloth (prior to application).
• Completely empty contents of the hot water cupboard.
• Remove all pets from the property on the day of application and don’t allow return until application has completely dried. Cover fish tanks completely and turn off air pumps (until a sufficient airing process has been allowed).
• All persons apart from the applicator need to vacate property for approximately 3-4 hours or until treatment has completely dried.
• Persons returning to the property need to immediately open all windows and doors to allow the property to air sufficiently.
• Never allow children, infants, pets or persons to come into contact with treated surfaces until completely dry. Always clean food prep surfaces fully before using.
• For best results refrain from using any cleaning products on treated surfaces for approx. 90 days
• It is most important to maintain high housekeeping (hygiene) practices to prevent re-infestation.
Note - Green Reaper NZ Ltd accepts no liability in respect to the use of the information stated on this form. It is entirely the decision of the person performing the application to decide upon the safest method of pest control for their own circumstances. Nor will we accept any liability for accidents or damages resulting from the improper use or storage of any product