Flea DIY Pest Control Tips
• Completely clear all floor areas of any unnecessary items including toys, cables, books etc.
• Remove bedding from all beds in property and wash.
• Put all foodstuffs, utensils and appliances securely away inside cupboards.
• Also put away all toothbrushes and personal care items.
• Remove all pets from the property on the day of application and don’t allow return until application has completely dried. Cover fish tanks completely and turn off air pumps (until a sufficient airing process has been allowed).
• Carefully vacuum the entire property covering all floor surfaces destroying dust bag on completion. For all bag-less vacuums, after use immediately empty dirt into a bag tie tightly and secure into a lockable bin. Clean dust holding compartment after emptying.
• All persons apart from the applicator need to vacate property for approximately 3-4 hours or until treatment has completely dried.
• Persons returning to the property need to immediately open all windows and doors to allow the property to air sufficiently.
• Never allow children, infants, pets or persons onto treated surfaces until completely dry. If in doubt allow 24 hours from application before anyone goes onto carpets.
• For best results keep from cleaning treated floor areas for at least 7 days (including vacuuming of carpets)
Note - Green Reaper NZ Ltd accepts no liability in respect to the use of the information stated on this form. It is entirely the decision of the person performing the application to decide upon the safest method of pest control for their own circumstances. Nor will we accept any liability for accidents or damages resulting from the improper use or storage of any product.