Fly DIY Pest Control Tips
• If walls & ceilings have any dirt buildup, thoroughly clean before application.
• Completely clear all floor areas of any unnecessary items including toys, cables, books etc.
• Securely put away any items out on desks, tables etc.
• Put all foodstuffs, utensils and appliances securely away inside cupboards.
• Also put away all toothbrushes and personal care items.
• Make sure all window sills are cleared and cleaned prior to treatment.
• Remove all pets from the property on the day of application and don’t allow return until application has completely dried. Cover fish tanks completely and turn off air pumps (until a sufficient airing process has been allowed).
• All persons apart from the applicator need to vacate property for approximately 3-4 hours or until treatment has completely dried.
• Persons returning to the property need to immediately open all windows and doors to allow the property to air sufficiently.
• Never allow children, infants, pets or persons to come into contact with treated surfaces until completely dry.
• For best results refrain from using any cleaning products on treated surfaces for approximately 90 days.
Note - Green Reaper NZ Ltd accepts no liability in respect to the use of the information stated on this form. It is entirely the decision of the person performing the application to decide upon the safest method of pest control for their own circumstances. Nor will we accept any liability for accidents or damages resulting from the improper use or storage of any product.